How to Schedule your tasks in Outlook

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now that you have documented all the tasks that have been cluttering your mind, you must schedule a time to complete those tasks. Outlook offers two handy tools to get that done: Tasks and Calendar.

Each tool is useful and has its advantages. Tasks offers more tracking options, and you can set start and end dates. You can even set reminders and have things flagged a certain color when they become overdue. Calendar, on the other hand, offers a convenient way to plan your day.

In Outlook Calendar, I block out the amount of time that I want to spend on my most important task, and then record the task in that block. I continue to schedule all my tasks in this manner, making sure that I allow enough time for each task.

Life does happen. If a task takes me only fifteen minutes to complete, I schedule a half hour. If the task takes a half hour, I schedule an hour. If I finish early, I get more break time. When you schedule twice as much time to finish a task, you build in a margin of error so helpful to us humans. If you are facing any problem with computer you can get computer Help and Outlook Support

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP